The VRX932LAP is a lightweight (52 lb.) compact 12″ two-way powered line-array speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to five units. Although the VRX932LAP is smaller, the drivers are the same as the VerTec series, so the sound quality is also outstanding.
In addition to stunning sound, the VRX932LAP is easy to handle, affordable, and attractive. Switches on the input plate control how far the array reaches the distant rear of a room, while the lower box is shaded back to minimize excessive levels at the front.
The VRX932LAP offers excellent sound quality for small and medium-sized venues.
- Frequency range (-10dB)1: 57Hz – 20kHz
- Frequency response (+/-3dB)1: 75Hz – 20kHz
- Coverage pattern: 100 degree x 15 degree nominal
- Power rating active: 1750W peak, 875W continuous
- LF driver: 1 x JBL 2262H 12 in Differential Drive woofer with neodymium magnet, dual voice coils, and magnetic gap.
- HF driver: 3 x JBL 2407J, 1.5 in voice-coil, neodymium compression driver
- Nominal impedance: passive: 8-ohm
- Enclosure: 25/15mm, 11-ply birch plywood.
- Suspension / Mounting: Optional VRX-AF line-array frame kit; M-10 Eyebolt Kit
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish
- Grille: Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with acoustically transparent foam
- Input connectors: XLR with loop through
- Power rating (Continuous/Peak): 875W / 1750W
- Frequency response: 75Hz – 20kHz (+/-3dB)
- Dimensions: 13.5in x 23.5in x 17.5in
- Lightweight and built for smaller venues
- Powered with great sound
- Flexible mounting options
Crown Audio I-Tech 12000HD
Crown Audio I-Tech 4x3500HD
JBL VTX B28 Dual 18″ Subwoofer
JBL VRX932LAP Powered Line Array
$140 \ DAY